skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Corat Coret Seorang Rahardian
Beranda
Mengenai Saya
Rahardian
Seorang bocah yang senang menyendiri bersama seekor bocah kecil yang pintar mengoceh ria menyenangkan hati. Manusia biasa yang sederhana saja.
Lihat profil lengkapku
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
About
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Archives
▼
2012
(15)
►
Oktober
(6)
▼
Mei
(9)
Nobody Will Love You Like I Do
L.O.V.E
Stereo Hearts
I will not let you fall
I'll never be perfect
Untuk mu :)
Panah Asmara
Baik Baik Sayang
Only Hope
Nobody Will Love You Like I Do
00.08
|
I love you
I really love you
Although untill now you never say that you love me
I believe oneday you will say it to me
Just like i said it to you
You will do just like what did
You are my baby
love you baby :)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar